Monday, May 3, 2010

Unintentional Sabbatical

I didn't intend to neglect this blog for more than a year, but I did. I guess life, love and the practice of law got in the way. Or maybe it was laziness and the consumption of a fine lager or two. The truth lies somewhere in between I'm sure.

Many things have happened since I last wrote, and I don't know where or how to begin to list them all. I won't even try.

Instead, I'll just talk about a couple of things of note.

First, my incredible wife completed her first half-marathon and is now training for her second in June. That's 13.1 miles in one morning. I don't even like to drive 13.1 miles in the morning, let alone run that far. I am so very proud of her.

Second, I have fallen in love with NBA basketball. As a diehard college basketball fanatic, I have spent a majority of my life with nothing positive to say about the NBA. However, Kevin Durant, Russ Westbrook, Jeff Green and the entire OKC Thunder organization have forever changed my opinion. Not only do I watch NBA basketball, I consider myself a fan, and I even have "my team".

As I hit "Publish Post" I have all intentions of doing this more often. We'll see.


1 comment:

Owen & Amanda said...

Thanks for writing. I'm putting you in my Google Reader, so I expect consistent greatness!